Saturday, September 5, 2009

Senior Year.

Oh man. So much has happened since I last posted something, it is crazy!
I have been in my Senior year of high school for two weeks now, and it is interesting. Most seniors have the easiest classes so everything seems so easy. Not me. I have 6 IB classes. I do have to say that some of them aren't all that bad and even kinda fun. But a lot of it is just a ton of work and very stressful. I am excited to be a senior but it is just so much different than I imagined it to be.
Anyways enough of me complaining.
Last Saturday I went to U92s Summer Jam, that was an interesting experience. But as always I had fun hanging with my buds.
I asked this one kid to Sadie Hawkins so I will be going to that with a fun group of people!
I turn 18 in 8 days! Wahoo!
Tonight I am going to a Bees Game.
Last night I saw 500 Days of Summer.
I love the song Make You Feel My Love.
My extended essay is due in 6 days.
My high school has one two football games so far which is really good for us.
My brother is at the US Open and I wish I could be there.
And finally, I want to go DANCE.

No comments: