Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jai Ho!

This has been one epic weekend and week! First of all this weekend I went to Sadie Hawkins with my great friend Tyler, and a bunch of my other really good friends! It was Hollywood themed and we dressed up like movie stars! For the day activity we went mini golfing and I got a way epic hole in one!! For the night activity we watched Hot Rod which is a hilarious movie, if you want a good laugh you should see that movie!!

So Sadies was just awesome! This week I have been planning Homecoming, since I am part of Key Club, and we are now the official club that plans Homecoming. But anyways I have been doing a lot of thinking of what the decorations and all that should be for the dance, and today I got a little surprise! I found out that I am going to be Key Clubs Homecoming Candidate! My friends gave me a little congratulations cake and told me the news! At first I wasn't sure how I felt about being a candidate, but I think it will be pretty fun, no matter what happens! ha ha! :)
I will fill you in more as Homecoming apporaches and what will go down as candidate! :)
Love Always!
Audrey

No comments: