Monday, September 14, 2009

Officially 18!

I am now officially 18! An adult. Wow. It seems a little crazy to me, very unreal. Yesterday was my brithday, and it was a fabulous one! Here are some of the highlights!



  • Kidnap Breakfast with Alexis, Whitney, Emilee, Niki, Jessica, and Eryn

  • Chocolate Chip Pancakes

  • Friut

  • Smoothies

  • Balloons

  • Winter Crest AKA The Magic Stuff

  • Talking about Skydiving

  • Snuggies (Iam going to order one!)

  • Laughing

  • Millions of Happy Birthday Messages from all of my friends and family in person, via text message, via Facebook, or via phone!

  • Owl City

  • New Clothes

  • Lots of Money

  • A magic growing duck

  • The Shallow Shaft resturant @ Alta

  • Tie Dye

  • The cutest picture frame and picture from Alexis!

  • Turning 18 and being an official Adult now, I can vote, and order from infomercials!!

  • Spending time with the ones I love!


Here is a picture of my now 18 year old self!

Thanks to everyone who made my brithday awesome! I love you!

-Audrey

1 comment:

Whitney Baum said...

i love you aud!! happy birthday and i love that picture of you! it's way cute! haha