Thursday, February 23, 2012

So I lied to you...

Lent is actually 47 days, so I will have 45 more days after today of being vegan. Here is what I ate yesterday:
Breakfast:
- 1 Naked Drink
- 2 strawberries
-Some pineapple and some melon

Lunch:
- A salad with lettuce, kidney beans, gorganzo beans, carrots, peas, cous-cos, and sesame dressing.
-A Apple
-Pretzel crackers and hummus

Dinner:
-Vegetable sushi
-Vegan spaghetti

Today I had an apple and some peanut butter crackers for breakfast and the same lunch I had yesterday minus the apple. I am not sure what I am going to have for dinner tonight but something will be made. haha This will be much easier when I go home tomorrow for spring break because my house will have more things to eat and my momma will take me grocery shopping. So hopefully my recipes will get more exciting. I have some good recipes from a class I took last May so I am excited to make those and try new things as well!
I will update again tomorrow!! :D

No comments: