Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 3

3rd day of being Vegan!! Although today wasn't very exciting. Last night I ended up having a veggie burger and some carrots and snap peas. Today I didn't have much to eat mainly because I slept in late so breakfast was kinda like lunch. Today I had a vegan English muffin with peanut butter and a clementine. Then for dinner I had japanese pan noodles with tofu.

I feel like I am doing pretty well but half way through I may have to go from vegan to just being vegetarian. We will have to see. Well that's all for today. Sorry my posts aren't very exciting.

2 comments:

Paige Helen said...

Ok, this all sounds SO delicious! You are inspiring me to buy some veggie burgers, haha. What type do you like?

Audrey said...

I would say go with the Morning Star brand of veggie burgers. They have several different kinds but they are all good. Don't know if you will see this comment because I didn't see yours until now. Sorry!