Sunday, January 17, 2010

Oh What A Night!

Ha ha or more like Oh What A Weekend! It has been a great weekend and a great new year thus far! I have heard from three of the colleges I applied to and have been accepted! It gives you a pretty great feeling when you know colleges want you. On Friday I had fun going to a gymnastics meet and eating at Blue Plate Diner and Top It a new cute little yogurt place. Yesterday was fun with going bowling at Fat Cats, eating at Dragon Diner, and going to Snowball with my friends. It was a wear matching t-shirts dance so me and my friend wore Star Trek shirts ha ha! All this fun and the weekend isn't even over because we have monday and tuesday off! Tomorrow I am so excited to go to Color Me Mine for my friends birthday!!! And then on Tuesday I hope to go skiing, even though the snow kinda sucks butt.
If you haven't heard the song Hey Soul Sister, you should go listen to it because it is great!
I got a new camera for christmas and I have taken some pictures which I will have to put up here at some point, and I hope to take much more pictures with it in the future to share here and to possibly scrapbook.
Well ta ta for now. That is all I can think of to share at the moment, I am really trying to blog more and have more of a purpose for this blog, but so far that is kinda a failure. Oh well. Hopefully soon I will find something inspirational to blog about on a regular basis.
audios!

1 comment:

Whitney Baum said...

Yes! Snowball was a blast! :) Awesome for you to be accepted! :)