Thursday, June 4, 2009

School is out for summer!!

Yes I am officially done with school! It is such a refreshing, free feeling! Summer time always makes me feel so free and there are so many adventures to take on during the summer.
Yesterday at the end of the school day we had our traditions assembly. It was so great with all of the different performing arts performing such as Dance Company, Drill (including men's drill, which just makes me laugh every single time!), VE, Productions, Cheer, and much more! Some of my friends even performed this years theme song for our school which was awesome! You guys rock, Andrew, Jason, and Takami! At the end of the assembly the SBO's have a candle light sort of thing and talk about their favorite memories of the school year which is always nice. We can't forget Sammy and Sally Sophomore! During this assembly they continue the Sally and Sammy Sophomore video from the beginning of the year! It is the funniest video about two sophomores who are going through school and they end up liking each other and stuff like that. It is a tradition at Hillcrest for the SBO's to make the video and very year it is just so hilarious!
I came back to the school at around 6:00 yesterday for the Year book stomp! The year book stomp is always kind-of crazy because it is out by our baseball field and everyone is out there running around trying to get all these people to sign there year books. It kinda gets overwhelming because it gets hard to find everybody you want to sign your year book. But in all it is great! I love getting my year book and having it filled with little notes and then looking at it all later and just laughing at what some people wrote.
After the stomp I went to my friend Whitney's house and we watched the uninvited which was actually a really weird scary movie. It has a twist near the end that completely throws you off.
Well that is all for now.
I will surely update you on my summer happenings!
Love you

2 comments:

Whitney Baum said...

you forgot the fact we had TV dinners, which are in fact amazing and very tasty. Haha. And i decided that that movie was dumb... i think they were like " this movie's too predictable. lets switch it up! mua ha ha ha!" :) don't you agree?

Audrey said...

Ha ha yes I do agree, and I am very sorry that I left out our amazing TV dinners, I feel very sad.