Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Get out the balloons, candles, streamers, noise makers, cake, ice cream, and whatever else you like because Auds Blogs is one year old today! It has been quite the year filled with memorable events! I just want to thank all of my followers and fellow readers for reading this blog and supporting me with a few comments here and there! I can't wait to see what this year will bring to the blog and what everyone else has to bring to there own blog! It is exciting! Well here are just a few favorite pictures of mine throughout the year!

Michigan on Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes

Visiting Kathy in Michigan and meeting her new dog Biff!

Hanging out in Wolf Creek with some of my best friends!



Planning my schools homecoming and going bowling afterwards, in our dresses!
Going to San Fransisco for CSM and serving there.

Going to Santa Monica and riding my favorite Ferris Wheel!





Spring Dance Performance with Virgina Tanner and our last year with Hannah.

A sunset picture I took one day after dance because I love sunsets!

I saw Taylor Swift in Concert, and this is actually a picture from the concert!

Messing with a Mac.
Well Its been a great year a look forward to many more blogs and photos! :)
Love Always!

1 comment:

Whitney Baum said...

Yay! Happy Birthday to your blog! :)