Thursday, December 4, 2008

Where is the Snow?!

So it worries me slightly that there is no snow and it is December 4th! Where are you snow, and what is stopping you from coming? Global Warming? Who knows? I really want it to snow because first of all there are really fun things to do in the snow, make snowmen, snow angels, snow forts, snowball fights, sleding, skiing, snowshoeing and many others. Second of all Christmas is not Christmas without the snow. So there is my little snow rant. So now everyone needs to pray for snow so that all of that stuff can happen, especially the skiing cause I have gone a couple of times, but the snow just isn't spectacular and you can't go on all of the cool runs. That's all for tonight, I am super tired even though it is super early. I hope everyone is doing well.
Love you!
Audrey ( who wishes she could look like audrey Hepburn.)

1 comment:

Paige Helen said...

That's exactly what I've been thinking though I haven't been up yet. Hopefully we get a big storm cause there's nothing like skiing through powder! :)