Saturday, November 29, 2008

Australia


Thanksgiving was on Thursday yay! There are so many things that I am thankful for, but mainly I am thankful for the life I have and that I am fortunate enough not to be living in poverty or any hard situations like so much of the world lives in. Thanksgiving always gets me thinking about those millions of people who live in poverty who are always happy about the simple things in life. I just ask everyone to think about those simple things in life and cherish them, that is what we all need to do. Also this holiday season think about what you could give and not what you might be getting. There are so many people that need you, so please go help them! Keep the giving going throughout the year, remember it can always just be something small because even the smallest things can bring miracles. This is going way off the topic of giving but if you want to see a really good movie go see the movie Australia, it is an amazing movie. It reminded me to remember my dreams and never lose sight of them and to accept everyone in this world even if they come from a different culture and background that is completely different from your own. They are still people and still deserve to be loved!

Love you!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Im glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. I will have to check out Australia.