Thursday, January 27, 2011

30 Day Challenge

I decided to do this random 30 Day Challenge thing just for the fun of it and for something else to post on my blog besides the little awesome things in life. So here goes day one: 
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
1. I am a Freshman at Westminster College.
2. I love Modern Dance it helps me find and express myself.
3. My lucky number is 13.
4. I have an amazing family I couldn't live without, my parents, my sister, and my twin brother.
5. My friends are the best friends in the world.
6. I have skied and danced since I was three.
7. I love sun dresses and cowboy boots.
8. I am a country girl at heart.
9. I love being outdoors especially up in the mountains.
10. I love ferris wheels and hope to go on several all across the world.
11. I hope to travel a lot in the future.
12. I want to change someone's life for the better.
13. I have never been kissed.
14. My favorite flowers are yellow daisies.
15. I love ethnic food.

No comments: