Friday, April 23, 2010

The Purple Potty and Prom

So the purple potty came last saturday the 17th! Wahoo! It wasn't at my house for very long so people didn't really ask us about it but I got a picture of it! haha And I meant to get me standing next to it or something but didn't. oh well. Here it is:
Yay! So the fast is tomorrow starting with a 5:00 am breakfast and then after that no eating for 30 hours!
Last weekend was also my schools Prom, the boys were lame this year and didn't ask anybody so me and my friends went stag! We had a party! Here is a cute picture of all of us:
It was so fun and it was at Rice Eccles Stadium which was a way sweet place to have Prom!
7 is better than 1! :)
More updates on the fast weekend will come!

1 comment:

Whitney Baum said...

Yay for the purple potty! :) And for prom of course :)