Saturday, March 13, 2010

Some Days You Gotta Dance

Some days you just have to go and escape from it all. Some days you just gotta do dance! Whether I actually go and dance which has been a great thing for me to express joy, and to go and get away from the stresses of life. I love to dance and have been so blessed with the opportunties and fabulous people I have meet through dancing with Virginia Tanner Dance Co.
Or if I don't dance there are other ways to escape for a little bit. Just by hanging out with my friends or family I can clam down a little bit and just enjoy. A couple weekends ago I went down with a couple of my friends to Kayenta a little place outside of St. George. We had lots of fun making shirts and going on nice spring like hikes. The area is just beautiful and the hikes were a nice way to take in the beauty and appreciate the things around us. Here is one of my favorite pictures from the trip.
It was a little windy so our hair is a little wind blown.
This was a nice trip just to go down for the weekend and catch up with old friends and escape.
Some Days You Gotta Dance
Live It Up When You Get The Chance
Cause When The World Doesn't Make No Sense
And You're Feeling Just A Little Too Tense
Gotta Loosen Up Those Chains And Dance

1 comment:

Whitney Baum said...

I love this song... :) And it's so true! I live for first period where i can go and escape from everything! ( and ps if you went to SUU for college with me then you would be able to see it down in "Dixie" more often :P )