Monday, October 26, 2009

A Major Update

Well. I haven't written a blog in so long! So much has happened since October 8th! Homecoming happened. I didn't get to be on Homecoming Royalty but I had tons of fun being a candidate and meet some nice girls and caught up with some old ones in the process. The Homecoming dance was so much fun and the gym that I decorated with my Key Club looked fabulous! I will have to post some pictures later. Before the dance I ended up playing Ultimate Frisbee with my dance group, which was a blast!! I love Ulitmate Frisbee, I should play it more often. For dinner we went to a place called Epic. ha ha what a name. Anyways the food there was pretty well.... Epic. Then we went to the dance and took pictures and danced the night away! My date's parents also had an Indian Convention at the school so we kept running into his dad, and after the dance his dad gave me some free Indian food, which was delicious! :) Then we went to my dates house and watched Fast and Furious. Good night.



The next day I went and saw Owl City at the Venue! They were awesome and sang all my favorite songs and I got an awesome tee!


Hillcrest had its last football game on Friday. I think we lost.
I took the ACT on Saturday. I hope I did better.
I can't wait till I get the Taylor Swift Fearless Platinum Album in the mail!
I think thats it.
Any Suggestions for future blog posts would be great!
Love Always :)

1 comment:

sara p. said...

dear Audrey, i think your blog is terrific as is. i think you should write about how much you love your brother.. just kidding. i think hearing about your life is fun. like a party on ice. from your silly friend of whom you haven't met (we may murder bradley later), sara