Saturday, August 1, 2009

Magnificent Michigan

So far I have been in Traverse City Michigan for a week now and it has been wonderful! I still have a week left here and probably many more adventures but I thought I would share a few that have happened so far.

1st we have a motor boat and a pontoon boat and have been out on them many a time. On the motor boat we have been tubbing, water skiing, and wake boarding. I love just taking crusies on the boat too and have enjoyed laying out on the boat and getting a little sun! :)

2nd we went to Mackinac Island which I have been wanting to go to for years. It is such a beautiful island and to get to the island you have to take a ferry which is pretty cool too. There are no cars on the island except for an ambulance and probably some police cars. There are some quaint little shops and many places to eat too. There are places to rent bikes, ride horses, and have carriage rides. Most of us rentecd bikes and road around the island overlooking the water. Two of my cousins and my aunt rode horses all around the island. The island is very busy with many people visting but is aslo very Beautiful!

3rd We have gone shopping to many of the same places we always shop at but it is still fun to go. Leland, Front Street, and Glen Arbor. Later this afternoon I think we are headed to Suttons Bay! Art Festival Time!!

Those are just a few of the many adventures had and to come!

No comments: