Monday, August 11, 2008

Memories

Do it, you know you want to....1. Add a comment on my blog and leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot just do anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Hey Girlie! I had NO idea that you had a blog! Of course I will add you as a friend. The funny thing is that I was going to use "audsblog" for my website thingy but it said it had already been used....now i know who did it...:)

Um....my memory of you would have to be the crazy times we have had in dance. Our matching PJ bottoms was amazing!